Mopping up after flooding is made easy with the model R400D. The Mop-up pump features a unique non-return valve built in below the impeller. The rubber clad bottom helps protect against damage to floor surfaces. Pumping down to 1/12 of an inch and starts up in only a small puddle of liquid, and features a special diaphragm valve that prevents water backflow. Perfect for easy clean up of floods, and spills in basements, businesses, industrial and recreation areas.
BJM Pump Model No. R400D-115
- Top Discharge: allows for superior cooling of motor and provides a slim line design.
- Longer Power Cord: Standard 33ft. power cord on pumps ½ HP and below and 50ft. on pumps 1HP and above.
- 304SS Motor Housing: Superior abrasion resistance will not wear out like aluminum motor housings when pumping sandy water.
- Three Seal Motor Protection: Motor is protected by double mechanical seals. Lower seal made of silicon carbide/silicon carbide and upper seal is made of carbon/ceramic*. An additional lip seal has been installed above the impeller, to help prevent abrasives such as dirt, silt or sand, from entering into the seal chamber.
- More Motor Protection: Winding protection and (NEMA) Class F motor insulation allows motor temperature to raise to 230°F, superior to pumps with Class A and B insulation. Automatic switch turns pump motor off if temperature and/or amp draw raises too high. When the motor cools the switch will automatically reset and the pump will turn back on.
- Tough Pump Construction: Hardened cast iron stands up to rough handling and pumping sandy water unlike pumps with soft resin impellers or plastic exterior components*.
|MAX. FLOW: GPM
|MAX. HEAD: ft
|Elec. Submersible, Top Discharge
|MOTOR RATING: HP
|MOTOR INSULATION CLASS
|MOTOR SERVICE FACTOR
|POWER CORD: GAGE; LENGTH
|MAXIMUM LIQUID TEMPERATURE