The MS 360 G is a gasoline masonry saw for outdoor or well-ventilated areas. MS 360 G has an exceptional cutting depth up to 5'' deep for a standard 14'' blade and cuts materials up to 15'' in length. The sturdy and rigid design makes it suitable for large jobs cutting block, brick or pavers. The MS 360 G switches easily between plunge and miter cutting which makes is fast and versatile on the job site. The water containment system facilitates clean work area.
Husqvarna Model No. 967318201
- Easy to transport: The optional adjustable stand offers quick and easy set-up and disassemble.
- Clean work area: The patented water containment system enables to adjust and optimize the use of water while cutting. The double water spray splash guard reduces the need for cleaning.
- Ergonomic and low vibrations: Integrated telescope carry handles and light weigh facilitates easy movement. Plunge handle ensures low vibrations for the operator.
- Precise cutting: Sta-level blade guard keeps the blade guard parallel to the cutting table for accurate cuts. The spring-assisted head enables easy plunge cutting.
- Maximum cutting depth 5-inches
- Rated input power 4.8 hp