The Husqvarna MS 360 brick and block saw offers precision like no other and has an exceptional cutting depth up to 5'' deep for a standard 14'' blade. The sturdy and rigid design makes it suitable for large jobs cutting block, brick or pavers. The MS 360 rotates for 22.5 degree and 45 degree bevel cuts and switches easily between plunge and miter cutting which makes is fast and versatile on the job site. The patented water containment system facilitates clean work area.
Husqvarna Model No. 967285201
- Easy to transport: The optional adjustable stand offers quick and easy set-up and disassemble.
- Clean work area: The patented water containment system enables to adjust and optimize the use of water while cutting. The double water spray splash guard reduces the need for cleaning.
- Ergonomic and low vibrations: Integrated telescope carry handles and light weigh facilitates easy movement. Plunge handle ensures low vibrations for the operator.
- High performance: Rotates 22.5 degree and 45 degree bevel cuts and can easily switch between plunge and mitre cutting which makes is fast and versatile on the job site.
- Maximum cutting depth 5-inches
- Rated input power 1.5 hp