Use this General floor scraper blade to remove a wide variety of VCT and linoleum tiles along with general material removal from concrete and wood surfaces. There are two positions: bevel up for concrete and bevel down for wood. This allows the blade to skim over the surface and minimize an tendency to gouge or dig into the material.
This blade fits General FCS10, FCS16 RIP-R-STRIPPER and Popular Competitive Machines.
General Equipment Model FCS16-1300PAK3
- Removes VCT and linoleum tiles along with general material removal from concrete and wood surfaces
- General purpose material removal. Wider width increases productivity against easy to remove materials
- Laser cut, heat-treated, steel, sharpen edge
- Blade can be used on both concrete and wood floors. Position beveled edge UP on concrete floor. Position beveled edge DOWN on wood floor
- Blade can be field sharpened
- Use with FCS10, FCS16 RIP-R-STRIPPER and Popular Competitive Machines
- Size: 3 inch x 10 inch x 1.5mm nominal