AeroPro CN45N by BN Products is a lightweight and durable roofing nail gun for professional use in most extreme roofing environments. It has a high-capacity, side loading magazine that accepts 120 ¾ to 1-3/4-ich wire collated coil nails with .12-inch diameters. The air inlet is 3/8 inch NPT, and the working air pressure is 70-120 psi.
BN Model No. CN45RA
- Professional grade roofing nail gun designed with moving cylinder engine for low recoil
- Selective actuation switch (sequential or bump)
- Heat treated aluminum hosing designed for extra heavy duty application
- Tool-free precise adjustable drive depth
- Single-action side loading magazine with capacity up to 120 coil nails
- Nail Capacity 120
- Fastener Length .75-1.75" (19-45mm)
- Fastener Diameter .098-.120" (2.5-3.05mm)
- Magazine Angle 15 degree
- Air Inlet 3/8"
- Operating Pressure 80-120 PSI (5.5-8.3 bar)
- Dimensions 11-1/8 x 10-5/8 x 5-1/8" (307 x 281 x 120 mm)
- Weight 6.3 lbs. (2.86 kg)