The Most Efficient Way To Vibrate grout In A Blockwall Cell or Wall Turn Your Rebar Into A Vibrator
Eliminate the time and mess of lowering a concrete vibrator into a cell containing a rebar and filled with grout. The splashes caused by the withdrawal of the vibrator are slippery, dangerous and time consuming to cleanup. The Rebar Shaker simply slipped over the top of the rebar, vibrates and consolidates grout in 5 to 7 seconds. Tremendous savings in man-hours, from filling and refilling cells, clean-up and lost time due to injury from slips and falls are realized through the use of the Rebar Shaker.
No human errors such as skipping cells and poor vibrating techniques (i.e. not letting vibrator touch the bottom or withdrawing to fast), which result in poor consolidation and a weak bond between the rebar and the grout.
Using the Rebar Shaker
1. One person centers rebar with the Rebar Shaker TM , while another person fills the cell with grout as the rebar shaker is turned on. When the cell is filled with grout, it's DONE!
No Mess! No Clean up! Two man operation not three
Using a Pencil Head
1. One person centers the rebar in the cell while another person fills the cell with grout.
2. After step one is finished, and there is room, another person lowers a pencil head and shaft down to bottom of cell and withdraws the grout covered head and shaft.
3. Since the concrete slumped down due to vibration, a person must now come back and fill the cell with more grout.
4. Clean up - What a time consuming mess!
Oztec Model No. H RBS