This automatically ranging digital multimeter that measures AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, and resistance. It can also measure temperature, capacitance, frequency, duty-cycle, test diodes and continuity. Exclusively designed from the ground up by electricians for electricians.
Klein Tool Model No. MM600
- Measures up to 1000V AC/DC voltage, 10A AC/DC current and 40MΩ resistance plus temperature, capacitance, frequency, duty-cycle, test diodes and continuity
- CAT IV 600V safety rating
- Built to endure a 6.6' (2 m) drop and withstand daily wear and tear on the job site
- Low battery indicator and easily accessible battery and fuse replacement compartment
- For use in basic and controlled electromagnetic environments such as residential, business and light-industrial locations
- Includes carrying pouch, test leads, alligator clips, thermocouple with adapter and batteries