Rugged, Reliable Laser Leveling Systems
The Spectra Precision laser LL500 is a one-person leveling system designed for the most rugged environment. Accurate, stable and reliable, the LL500 is ideal for longer range measurements across your entire site. It comes complete with a hand held or rod-mounted receiver and is also compatible with machine control receivers .
Spectra Laser Receiver Model No. CR600
The CR600 can be either rod or machine mounted, making it ideal for a wide range of applications. Using the magnetic mount, the CR600 receiver is easily moved between backhoes, small excavators, box blades or skid steer loaders.
- CR600 Reciever
- Rod Mount
- Magnetic Machine Mount
- Jobsite tough carrying case
- Alkaline Batteries
- High accuracy with temperature compensation provides highly stable, repeatable accuracy even under large temperature changes
- Alkaline or rechargeable batteries keep the unit working and minimize downtime due to power loss
- Self-leveling with built-in shut off for increased accuracy over the entire work area and reduced errors
- Checking/setting elevations, concrete forms, footings, and foundations for medium-to-large-sized jobs
- Excavating, digging footings, and septic tanks with CR600 receiver
- Sub-base leveling with skid steer loaders and CR600 receiver
- Longer range machine control applications