Virginia Abrasives silicon carbide 10 grit concrete floor grinding stones are a coarse grade stone providing the maximum material removal rates. They are utilized for general grinding and the removal of trowel marks, high spots and rough sections on concrete surfaces. The average service life is approximately: 4 to 10 hours.
Virginia Abrasives Model 426-31202
- Silicon carbide as the abrasive medium and a clay binder as the matrix
- Remove up to 1/8 inch material thickness. The larger the number, the finer the grain structure and usually, the smoother the resulting finish
- Water and slurry minimizes clogging. Do not use to remove any thickness of paints, adhesives, epoxies, etc., because of clogging characteristics similar to sandpaper
- Average service life is approximately: 4 to 10 hours
- Size: 2 inch x 2 inch x 4 inch