Klein Tools Insulated Screwdrivers feature a bright orange coating of flame and impact resistant insulation to protect against electrical shock. These tools exceed the ASTM F1505 standards for insulated tools, and are clearly marked with the official 1000V rating symbol. The tether hole in the handle provides added safety when working at height.
Klein Tool Model No. 6886INS
- Insulated screwdriver with a 6-Inch (15 cm) round shank, #1 Square tip
- 1000V rated screwdriver features a layer of bright orange impact and flame resistant insulation to protect from electrical shock
- Tether hole for added safety when working at height
- Cushion-Grip handle for greater torque and comfort
- Tip-Ident quickly identifies the screwdriver tip orientation so you can easily engage the screwdriver tip with the screw
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1505-16(2021) and IEC 60900:2018