Husqvarna DM 200 is a powerful and sturdy handheld electric core drill for both dry and wet drilling. Optimised for drilling 1" to 4" holes. The ergonomically designed D-handle gives you good control whent drilling and its versatility makes it an ideal partner for professionals as well as semi-professionals. DM 200 is prepared for connectivity with Husqvarna Fleet Services™ system for monitoring of runtime, location, inventory etc. Suitable for light applications such as ventilation, plumbing pipes, electrical sockets and cables.
Husqvarna Model No. 970445703
- Durable and ergonomic design: Durable and shock-proof, designed to protect the electronics. Easy to carry and install thanks to low weight and ergonomic design.
- Two-speed gear selector: Enables easy adaptation of spindle speed and torque.
- Easy To Level: The two integrated levels make it easy to enable exact horizontal & vertical working positioning.
- Intelligent Overload Protection: Both the operator & drill motor are protected by an overload clutch, while intelligent engine electronics automatically alerts the operator if the overload threshold is exceeded.
- Prepared for connectivity: Built-in connectivity enables communication with Husqvarna Fleet Services™ for monitoring of runtime, utilisation rate, location and more
- 360 Degree adjustable front handle
- 1 1/4-7" Arbor, Rated input power 2.68 hp, Weight 11.5 lbs