Seymour Midwest Surespikes spiked shoes are certain to become the industry standard when compared to competitive "one-size-fits-all" polypropylene footwear available today.
SIMPLE CHANGES... BIG DIFFERENCE!
Seymour Midwest Model No. 46195
- Angled spikes provide more stability and decrease the chances of slipping & falling
- 1" hardened steel spikes and nyloc nuts provide improved durability and spikes stay sharper longer
- Toe spikes prevent the tip of the shoe from contacting the floor
- Flexible living hinge provides comfort & flexibility
- Tug & snug rubber straps are quick, easy, and efficient when compared to cloth straps and buckles
- "One-size-fits-all" is proven to fit almost any size shoe or boot