Klein Tools Hard Hats were designed and engineered for optimal safety, comfort and fit. Unique features allow the user to comfortably work in a wide variety of applications and demanding environments. Patent-pending accessory mounts on front and back ensure Klein Headlamps attach securely -- no straps needed!
Klein Tool Model No. 60900
- Tested up to 20kV, this Class E, Type 1 hard hat meets ANSI Z89.1-2014, CSA Z94.1-15; EN397:2012+A1:2012-Lateral Deformation (LD) standards
- Patent-pending accessory mounts on front and back ensure Klein Headlamps attach securely and precisely, every time — no straps or zip ties needed!
- Unique suspension system features a flexible open frame design to provide optimal fit and improved air circulation
- Breathable, padded sweat-wicking sweatband and top pad improve comfort and are machine washable
- Easy, one-handed adjustment with large knob ratchet mechanism even with gloves on, and soft neck pad pivots to clear bandanna knots and pony tails
- Universal accessory slots on both sides for attaching hearing protection, face shield and more
- Reverse donning: Suspension can be switched to wear hard hat backwards
- This model includes removable Klein Headlamp/Magnetic Worklight (KHH56220) with 3 x AAA batteries