Quantity in Basket:
Original Equipment Ready Heater Parts
1/2" Rotor Pump Body Ring Kit 079975-02
This pump body ring kit also fits many other heaters from 35,000 BTU thru 150,000 BTU that use a 1/2" thich rotor including Ready Heaters, Master, Desa, Knipc, Remington, Sears Heaters, Dayton Heaters, Co-Op Heaters, Dart Heaters, Cenex Heaters and more.
1. Remove upper shell
2. Remove filter end cover crews using a 5/16" nut driver and remove the end cover and filters.
3. Remove pump plate screws and pum plate.
4. Remove the rotor insert and blades.
5. Clean pump housing thoroughly before installing new rotor.
6. Check the gap on rotor. Adjust to .003 to .004 if needed.
7. Assemble unit and adjust pump pressure.
Note: If after assemble the rotor is binding. disassemble unit and place fine sandpaper (600grit) on a flat surface. Sand rotor lightly in a figure 8 motion 4 times and reassemble.
Correct Pump Pressure is crucial for your heater to run properly