Klein Tools' Multi-Groove Fiberglass Fish Tapes feature a low-friction, easy feed design. The grooved profile and fiberglass core provide rigidity for long distances and less surface contact with wires when pushing through crowded conduit. The non-conductive fish tape and eyelet tip offer added protection against shock from energized sources.
Klein Tool Model No. 56057
- Multiple grooves molded into the fish tape provides less friction in conduit with or without wires for smoother tape feeding
- Non-conductive fish tape and eyelet tip offer added protection against shock from energized sources
- The 13-Inch case diameter means you can reel in 15-percent more tape in a single revolution vs. a standard 12-Inch case
- Raised fingergrips help transfer 100-percent of the winding power from your hand and fingers
- The unique sloped handle optimizes the position of your hand for quick hand-over-hand rewinds and allows a more level payout of tape on the backswing while feeding conduit