Quantity in Basket:
Getting to Grade Faster Increases Operator and Machine Productivity with this Rugged 360-degree Laser Display Receiver
The Spectra Precision® Laser LR30 Laser Display Receiver is designed to be used as a stand-alone display receiver on grading and excavating equipment including: dozers, backhoes, excavators, scrapers, skid steers, and levelers. The versatile, easy-to-use LR30 features 360-degree laser detection and works with all types of rotating lasers on all types of machinery for fast, no-hassle setup. Rugged and waterproof, the LR30 receiver withstands all weather environments. Internal isolating shock mounts protect the electronics.
Spectra Precision® Laser Display Systems let you spend less time walking the job site … and more time in the cab being productive. Using a grade display receiver guides the operator to the desired elevation or depth without a grade checker, you improve accuracy and increase profits. The operator optimizes machine time, effectiveness, and efficiency. You can use these rugged, highly flexible laser display systems on a wide range of machines. The receivers are portable and easily moved from machine to machine for greater operator and machine efficiency.
The Spectra Precision RD20 wireless in-cab remote display can quickly and easily be positioned in the cab, without cables, to improve visibility. Additionally, most receiver functions can now be controlled in the cab with the remote.
The RD20 remote display links directly with the new family of wireless receivers: LR30W, LR50W and LR60W. The wireless display receivers have all the features and benefits of the conventional receivers and continue to use your existing laser, install in minutes, require no wiring or welding and instantly increase productivity up to 30% on your skid-steer loader, backhoe, excavator, bulldozer and trenching machines.
RD20 Wireless Remote Display Features and Benefits
• Large, bright, Red, Green and Blue elevation LEDs for High, On-grade and Low – colors are easy to distinguish for quick glance elevation location
• Built in speaker provides distinct audible tones for High, On-grade and Low – recognize your grade without diverting your attention from the terrain
• In-cab control setting capability for accuracy and LED brightness change settings for various conditions without leaving the cab
• Additional setting control capability - including plumb indication, blade tilt, laser offset, blade slope match - depending on receiver
• Dual power options - internal battery and machine power - increase up time and productivity
• State of the art radio - prevents interference even when multiple machines are working in the same area
• Multiple mounting systems include bolt-on, adhesive, swivel and suction cup – allows mounting in most convenient location
LR30 Used on dozers, backhoes, excavators, levelers and kilvers
Use on grading and excavating equipment including: dozers, graders, scrapers, skid steers and levelers
Five channels of grade information plus directional and out-of-beam indicator
Three selectable accuracies meet job tolerances from rough grading to final finishing
Jobsite tough carrying case
110v Battery Charger
RD20 In-Cab Display
Spectra Precision Laser Machine Display Receiver Features and Benefits
Versatile, 360-Degree Reception: Works with all types of rotating lasers and on all types of machinery for fast, no-hassle setup.
Multiple Accuracy Choices: Offers maximum flexibility to meet jobsite requirements, from rough grading to final finishing.
Adjustable, Ultra-bright LED with Green On-Grade Display: Provides user selectable, easy-tosee display to match ambient lighting
conditions.o final finishing
Long Battery Life: Keeps your machine working.
Out-of-Laser Beam Indication: Selectable on /off indicator directs which way to move and get back in the beam.
Automatic Shut-off: Conserves battery life when the receiver is not in use.
Low Battery Warning: Provides advance notice when battery replacement is required to keep workflow moving.
Two-Year Warranty: Reliability you can count on.
Rugged & Waterproof: Durable polycarbonate and aluminum die cast housings withstand all weather and construction site
conditions. Internal isolating shock mounts protect the electronics.